Well no, this is NOT a nugget along the trail; it’s what you would maybe call a small pothole - - -
And this too is kind of a pothole (yes that’s a waste pipe)(no we are not gross people but 45-year-old copper pipes DO give out and that’s the reality of life). Why ANYONE ever thought copper was good for plumbing is beyond me….
And the duct tape - - - well I’ve gotten really good at patching leaky pipes (see the evidence) BUT (and I know this sounds ridiculous) I never get around to calling our local handyman about it afterwards. Too much hassle, I guess. Isn’t that stupid????? So, well, this time the leak was actually in the wall, and there was no getting duct tape to it, so the call was finally made, and after several hours of hard work, THIS is the nugget:
Now that’s sweet :)
On a nicer topic:
After seeing this idea on a friend’s blog (thank you SE!!!) we decided we would have some for dessert. Kate had lots of help…
And they were as good as they looked!
Dirt Dessert
2 cups cold milk
1 small package chocolate pudding
1 8-ounce carton whipped topping
1 package chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
gummy worms
In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Layer in clear plastic cups: crushed cookies, pudding, and more crushed cookies. Garnish with gummy worms. Yield: about 10 servings.
YUM!!!!
An amazing feat by Ben - - -
I mean an amazing foot (heehee).
More of Ben’s projects -
Nope, folks, this is NOT a staged picture. And yep, he really was playing his little heart out.
“Oh, I can do that too. Watch this!”
Such talent defies description.
Still a smoothee fan - - -
And ohhhhh what a precious one!!!!!
The dirt dessert looks good!
ReplyDelete~Sarah
It was!! Thanks again for sharing the idea!
ReplyDeleter